2 Chicago babies found dead in separate cases
November 18, 2012 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Autopsies were scheduled Sunday for two Chicago infants who died over the weekend.
Child welfare workers are investigating allegations of neglect in both cases.
Officials found 3-month-old Ethan Reyes unresponsive at his home Saturday in the 2600-block of South Rockwell.
In another case, 1-month-old Jaleesah Bickerstaff was found unresponsive at her home in the 3900-block of West Grenshaw.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains