Outbound Rock Island District train hits car on South Side
November 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Metra train hit a car on the South Side at 115th and Vincennes during Monday evening's commute.
An outbound Rock Island District train was running express through the area when it hit a vehicle on the tracks.
The Chicago Fire Department said one person was transported from the scene in serious to critical condition.
Rock Island trains were delayed 60-75 minutes.
For the latest information, visit http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home.html
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 36 min ago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues 35 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 16 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults...
35 min ago