Outbound Rock Island District train hits car on South Side
November 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Metra train hit a car on the South Side at 115th and Vincennes during Monday evening's commute.
An outbound Rock Island District train was running express through the area when it hit a vehicle on the tracks.
The Chicago Fire Department said one person was transported from the scene in serious to critical condition.
Rock Island trains were delayed 60-75 minutes.
For the latest information, visit http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home.html
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos