Speed cameras going up near 4 schools Dec. 3 for month-long test
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A month-long test of speed cameras begins in Chicago December 3.
City officials will check out mobile and permanent camera systems.
No violations will be issued based on data collected during the test period. However, drivers are reminded to obey the speed limit.
The locations are: McKinley Park near 2223 West Pershing Road; Warren Park near 6541 North Western Avenue; Dulles Elementary School near 6340 South King Drive; And the Near North Montessori School near 1446 West Division.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation