Speed cameras going up near 4 schools Dec. 3 for month-long test
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A month-long test of speed cameras begins in Chicago December 3.
City officials will check out mobile and permanent camera systems.
No violations will be issued based on data collected during the test period. However, drivers are reminded to obey the speed limit.
The locations are: McKinley Park near 2223 West Pershing Road; Warren Park near 6541 North Western Avenue; Dulles Elementary School near 6340 South King Drive; And the Near North Montessori School near 1446 West Division.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 30 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home 15 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 22 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand