Man convicted of killing wife, 3 kids to be sentenced
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Will County man convicted of killing his wife and three children kids will be sentenced on Monday.
Christopher Vaughn was convicted after less than an hour of jury deliberations in September.
Prosecutors say he shot his wife and three children, ages 12, 11 and 8, before turning the gun on himself. He told police he was shot by his wife.
Vaughn could be sentenced to life in prison.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Video: Lyons Township celebrates another gymnastics title
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds