Man convicted of killing wife, 3 kids to be sentenced
November 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Will County man convicted of killing his wife and three children kids will be sentenced on Monday.
Christopher Vaughn was convicted after less than an hour of jury deliberations in September.
Prosecutors say he shot his wife and three children, ages 12, 11 and 8, before turning the gun on himself. He told police he was shot by his wife.
Vaughn could be sentenced to life in prison.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger 39 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
33 min ago