Teen struck by bullet in Washington Heights
November 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old girl is recovering after being grazed in the head in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
Police say the girl was inside a home in the 1100- block of West 104th Street when a bullet came through the wall around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Police do not believe the teenager was the intended target. No arrests have been made.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 59 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 58 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 46 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 30 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 45 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77