Former Governor George Ryan's son arrested for DUI
November 22, 2012 (Bradley, Ill.) (WLS) -- A son of former Governor George Ryan was arrested for driving under the influence, according to authorities.
George Ryan Jr. was found sleeping behind the wheel of a running vehicle in the parking lot of a White Castle restaurant in Bradley, Illinois.
Ryan, 48, was unable to complete sobriety tests, authorities said. He was taken into custody and transported to the Jerome Combs Detention Center in Kankakee.
Ryan was issued a citation and released after posting bond early Thursday morning.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 10 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice 10 min ago
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 23 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
10 min ago