Flight attendant accused of bringing gun to O'Hare out on bond
November 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The American Airlines flight attendant accused of trying to bring a gun on a plane is out of jail, but she may not be flying anytime soon.
Screeners spotted a handgun in 65-year-old Sheila Shultz's carry-on luggage Friday morning at O'Hare Airport.
The Palatine woman told police that the gun belonged to her husband who shares the suitcase with her.
She was charged still charged with a felony and posted bond Saturday.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake