Musical Cinderella opens in Chicago
November 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A classic children's tale gets the holiday treatment as the musical version of Cinderella opened Saturday at Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place.
The servant girl Cinderella tries to become the belle of the holiday ball despite the efforts of her cruel step-sisters and step-mother.
The production, staged by the Emerald City Children's Theatre Group runs through Jan. 6.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos