Rich Central High School raising money for inauguration trip
November 24, 2012 (OLYMPIA FIELDS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A south suburban high school band put on a mega-garage sale Saturday to raise money for an upcoming gig of historic proportions.
The marching band from Rich Central High School held the sale inside their gym.
Money raised will go to help pay for transportation to Washington, D.C. so the band can perform at President Obama's inauguration in January.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold 51 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- 7 in 77
49 min ago