Rich Central High School raising money for inauguration trip
November 24, 2012 (OLYMPIA FIELDS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A south suburban high school band put on a mega-garage sale Saturday to raise money for an upcoming gig of historic proportions.
The marching band from Rich Central High School held the sale inside their gym.
Money raised will go to help pay for transportation to Washington, D.C. so the band can perform at President Obama's inauguration in January.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 42 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 30 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds