Maine West coach in hazing suit faced '08 accusation
November 26, 2012 (DES PLAINES, Ill.) (WLS) -- A northwest suburban soccer coach accused of sanctioning a hazing assault on a teenager was accused in a similar incident four years ago.
Michael Divincenzo is named in a lawsuit filed by the mother of the alleged victim. She claims her son was sexually assaulted by members of the Maine West High School boys soccer team in Des Plaines.
The school district now admits they knew of a hazing incident in 2008 involving the freshman baseball team that Divincenzo coached.
All of the people involved that incident were disciplined. Divincenzo has been reassigned with pay from his duties as soccer coach.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 29 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 28 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
29 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos