Dogs rescued from Chicago house fire
November 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Firefighters rescued a man and several dogs from a burning building on Chicago's Northwest Side.It happened in the 5000-block of West Winona.
The man was taken to the hospital with burns.
The fire department saved around a dozen dogs from the home.
One of the animals died.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 17 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 16 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts 22 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos