Man charged in chase, crash on Northwest Side
November 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were injured when a car collided with several parked cars during a high-speed chase on the Northwest Side.
Officers in the Belmont Cragin neighborhood said they saw Fabian Regalado, 22, point a gun out the window of his car, police said. Police gave chase, and Regalado tried to outrun the squad car, officials said. He crashed at the intersection of West Wolfram Street and North Lamon Avenue, and tried to get away on foot, police said.
The officers caught up with him and took him into custody. Regalado is now charged with aggravated fleeing and reckless driving. Police did not recover a weapon.
Three passengers were injured and taken to area hospitals. Their conditions are not known.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 23 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- ABC7 to Go Digital Newscast April 18, 2014
29 min ago