Man charged in chase, crash on Northwest Side
November 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were injured when a car collided with several parked cars during a high-speed chase on the Northwest Side.
Officers in the Belmont Cragin neighborhood said they saw Fabian Regalado, 22, point a gun out the window of his car, police said. Police gave chase, and Regalado tried to outrun the squad car, officials said. He crashed at the intersection of West Wolfram Street and North Lamon Avenue, and tried to get away on foot, police said.
The officers caught up with him and took him into custody. Regalado is now charged with aggravated fleeing and reckless driving. Police did not recover a weapon.
Three passengers were injured and taken to area hospitals. Their conditions are not known.
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets 34 min ago
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb 43 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured 44 min ago
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom 57 min ago
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety 2 min ago
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball...
34 min ago