Ohio man, 53, charged with sex abuse of Palos Heights boy
November 27, 2012 (PALOS HEIGHTS, Ill.) (WLS) -- Palos Heights police say an Ohio man has been arrested on charges of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and providing harmful materials after an inappropriate relationship with a boy under the age of 17.
David H. Six, 53, of Sheffield Lake, Ohio, was arrested Monday by Palos Heights police detectives outside a hotel in Burr Ridge, Ill., after a yearlong investigation into the relationship between Six and a Palos Heights boy.
Police say the victim's mother filed a complaint in December of 2011 after she learned of a possible relationship between Six and her son. Detectives say Six made sexually explicit videos and images of himself and sent them to the victim. Police say Six had traveled from Ohio to the Chicago area on numerous occasions to see the boy.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD