Bucktown CVS manager accused of filming employee disrobing
November 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A CVS manager is accused of using his iPhone to record one of his female staffers changing clothes.
Police say Glennis Warburton hid his phone inside paper towels in the women's restroom at the store in the 2000-block of North Milwaukee Avenue.
On Thanksgiving Day, police say, he ordered the 28-year-old victim to change her shirt twice. The victim says she noticed the phone while drying her hands.
Warburton told police he had a crush on the victim.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 5 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 45 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 7 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 59 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
5 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
45 min ago