Boy, 15, shot multiple times on SW Side
November 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Another teenager was shot on the streets of Chicago, the second time in as many days that a 15-year-old has been shot.
The 15-year-old remains hospitalized at Comer Children's Hospital with multiple gunshot wounds. His relatives do not want any more information released about his condition.
Another 15- year-old, Porsche Foster, was shot and killed just the day before.
On Tuesday, Chicago police responded to a shooting in the 4600-block of South Damen. A 15-year-old boy was shot with wounds to his chest, leg and arm. Detectives continue to work the case, but they do not have a motive nor a suspect.
Police continue to look for a suspect in the fatal shooting of Foster. Police do not believe she was the intended target.
local, leah hope
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 58 min ago
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case 34 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits 37 min ago
- Some construction suspended over holiday weekend 15 min ago
- Couple implicated in boy's death enter plea 30 min ago
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
58 min ago