Stringer Bell Bandit strikes Loop bank
November 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI believes the same man is responsible for six bank robberies since October.
He struck most recently at a Citi Bank branch in the 100-block of West Jackson on Monday. FBI officials are calling him the Stringer Bell Bandit after a character on the TV show "The Wire."
A reward is being offered in the case. Anyone with information should call the FBI.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway airports 7 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 1 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 44 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 8 min ago
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Senate's leader Reid in hospital for observation 15 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare,...
7 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos