Stringer Bell Bandit strikes Loop bank
November 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI believes the same man is responsible for six bank robberies since October.
He struck most recently at a Citi Bank branch in the 100-block of West Jackson on Monday. FBI officials are calling him the Stringer Bell Bandit after a character on the TV show "The Wire."
A reward is being offered in the case. Anyone with information should call the FBI.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds