Stringer Bell Bandit strikes Loop bank
November 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI believes the same man is responsible for six bank robberies since October.
He struck most recently at a Citi Bank branch in the 100-block of West Jackson on Monday. FBI officials are calling him the Stringer Bell Bandit after a character on the TV show "The Wire."
A reward is being offered in the case. Anyone with information should call the FBI.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout