Several rescued from Humboldt Park apartment fire
November 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Several people were rescued from a burning three-flat in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood Friday morning.
No injuries were reported in the apartment building fire. The fire was in the second floor of the building, located near North Avenue and Washtenaw, officials say.
An investigation is under way.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney