Several rescued from Humboldt Park apartment fire
November 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Several people were rescued from a burning three-flat in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood Friday morning.
No injuries were reported in the apartment building fire. The fire was in the second floor of the building, located near North Avenue and Washtenaw, officials say.
An investigation is under way.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash 48 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas