Naperville gas station, dry cleaner robbed by same woman, police say
November 30, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 22-year-old woman from the western suburbs has been arrested for allegedly robbing two Naperville businesses Thursday night.
Police say Ana Barajas committed the robberies at a Phillips 66 gas station and a dry cleaner about 90 minutes apart.
Barajas used to work at the same dry cleaner and store employees recognized her voice, according to investigators.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD