Naperville gas station, dry cleaner robbed by same woman, police say
November 30, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 22-year-old woman from the western suburbs has been arrested for allegedly robbing two Naperville businesses Thursday night.
Police say Ana Barajas committed the robberies at a Phillips 66 gas station and a dry cleaner about 90 minutes apart.
Barajas used to work at the same dry cleaner and store employees recognized her voice, according to investigators.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting 9 min ago
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home