Walgreens pharmacies robbed in western suburbs; police suspect they're related
November 30, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in suburban Saint Charles and Naperville are investigating a pair of potentially related pharmacy robberies.
In Naperville, a man called a Walgreens pharmacist, saying he would hurt her if she didn't give all of the oxycodone to a person in the drive-through window.
And in Saint Charles, a person with a gun forced another Walgreens pharmacist to give pills to someone in the drive-through as well.
Investigators say they are convinced that the two robberies are related. Officials are still reviewing surveillance tape, but no suspects are in custody.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25...
17 min ago