Walgreens pharmacies robbed in western suburbs; police suspect they're related
November 30, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in suburban Saint Charles and Naperville are investigating a pair of potentially related pharmacy robberies.
In Naperville, a man called a Walgreens pharmacist, saying he would hurt her if she didn't give all of the oxycodone to a person in the drive-through window.
And in Saint Charles, a person with a gun forced another Walgreens pharmacist to give pills to someone in the drive-through as well.
Investigators say they are convinced that the two robberies are related. Officials are still reviewing surveillance tape, but no suspects are in custody.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos