1 dead, several wounded in S. Side shootings
November 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One person is dead and at least five others wounded in a pair of shootings Friday in Chicago.
Both happened in the Fuller Park neighborhood on the South Side.
The shooting that left one man dead took place in the 4200 block of South Wells. Three other people suffered serious wounds.
In the other incident, two men were shot in the 1100 block of West 51st Street.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 14 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago