Wrigley Field tree lighting kicks off skating season
November 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cubs and Wrigley Field are celebrating the holidays.
Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts and Hall-of-Famer Fergie Jenkins lit the tree at Wrigley Field Friday night to kick off the Wrigley Field ice rink's holiday season.
Skating runs through late February.
Admission is $5 for adults and skate rentals are available for $5 per person.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas