Hoffman Estates High School basketball team suspended following hazing investigation
December 1, 2012 (HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Hoffman Estates High School varsity basketball team has been suspended for three games, including one that was supposed to take place Saturday evening, following a hazing investigation.
A school official told ABC7 that the team will receive training in hazing awareness and prevention as part of its disciplinary action.
Another suburban high school, Maine West, is also facing allegations of hazing and a lawsuit.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney