Hoffman Estates High School basketball team suspended following hazing investigation
December 1, 2012 (HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Hoffman Estates High School varsity basketball team has been suspended for three games, including one that was supposed to take place Saturday evening, following a hazing investigation.
A school official told ABC7 that the team will receive training in hazing awareness and prevention as part of its disciplinary action.
Another suburban high school, Maine West, is also facing allegations of hazing and a lawsuit.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 18 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 31 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 34 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant