Motorcyclists ride across the city to support Toys for Tots
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An annual holiday season pilgrimage roared its way across the city.
The Chicago area's Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade headed out from its starting point at the Dan Ryan Woods near 83rd and Western Avenue Sunday morning.
More than 60,000 motorcyclists hauled toys to be given to needy children and headed to their destination near Belmont and Western.
This is the 35th year the group has organized the holiday ride.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 34 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school 11 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges 10 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice 57 min ago
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts 8 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Victim ID'd in Logan Square shooting 36 min ago
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun...
11 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
34 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim...
57 min ago