Chicago man accused of shooting daughter in the arm
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is in custody after being accused of shooting his daughter in the city's South Austin neighborhood.
Dante White, 49, shot at his daughter's boyfriend during a dispute, according to police.
The daughter stepped in the way and was struck in the arm by the bullet, police said.
White fled the scene but caught by police shortly afterwards.
The daughter is in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 9 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North 40 min ago
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Todd Stroger not running for Cook Co. Board
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
9 min ago