Chicago man accused of shooting daughter in the arm
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is in custody after being accused of shooting his daughter in the city's South Austin neighborhood.
Dante White, 49, shot at his daughter's boyfriend during a dispute, according to police.
The daughter stepped in the way and was struck in the arm by the bullet, police said.
White fled the scene but caught by police shortly afterwards.
The daughter is in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 53 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 50 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 56 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 40 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 26 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka 17 min ago
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77