Chicago man accused of shooting daughter in the arm
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is in custody after being accused of shooting his daughter in the city's South Austin neighborhood.
Dante White, 49, shot at his daughter's boyfriend during a dispute, according to police.
The daughter stepped in the way and was struck in the arm by the bullet, police said.
White fled the scene but caught by police shortly afterwards.
The daughter is in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos