Teenage boy shot in abdomen in South Chicago
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot Sunday afternoon in the South Chicago neighborhood.
The shooting happened in the 8300-block of South Kingston Avenue.
The boy was taken in stable condition to Comer Children's Hospital with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
No one is in custody.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 6 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests 27 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
6 min ago
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos