Teenage boy shot in abdomen in South Chicago
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot Sunday afternoon in the South Chicago neighborhood.
The shooting happened in the 8300-block of South Kingston Avenue.
The boy was taken in stable condition to Comer Children's Hospital with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
No one is in custody.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 27 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 32 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos