Teenage boy shot in abdomen in South Chicago
December 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-old boy was shot Sunday afternoon in the South Chicago neighborhood.
The shooting happened in the 8300-block of South Kingston Avenue.
The boy was taken in stable condition to Comer Children's Hospital with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
No one is in custody.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 19 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 10 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Lake Station mayor, wife plead not guilty to corruption charges 25 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77