Girl, 17, injured in drive-by in Marquette Park, 6200-block of South Campbell
December 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old girl is in stable condition Monday morning after being shot in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the city's Southwest Side.
The girl was walking down the street in the 6200-block of South Campbell around 11 p.m. Sunday when she was struck by a bullet.
No one is in custody.
Over the weekend, seven people were shot to death in the city of Chicago. A person was also stabbed to death in the weekend violence.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House 53 min ago
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald...
53 min ago