Girl, 17, injured in drive-by in Marquette Park, 6200-block of South Campbell
December 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old girl is in stable condition Monday morning after being shot in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the city's Southwest Side.
The girl was walking down the street in the 6200-block of South Campbell around 11 p.m. Sunday when she was struck by a bullet.
No one is in custody.
Over the weekend, seven people were shot to death in the city of Chicago. A person was also stabbed to death in the weekend violence.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash 55 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos