Girl, 17, injured in drive-by in Marquette Park, 6200-block of South Campbell
December 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old girl is in stable condition Monday morning after being shot in the Marquette Park neighborhood on the city's Southwest Side.
The girl was walking down the street in the 6200-block of South Campbell around 11 p.m. Sunday when she was struck by a bullet.
No one is in custody.
Over the weekend, seven people were shot to death in the city of Chicago. A person was also stabbed to death in the weekend violence.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 10 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 1 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
10 min ago