Mile Square Health Center to open on Chicago's Near West Side
December 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The University of Illinois is building a brand new health clinic on the Near West Side.
Congressman Danny Davis and Alderman Robert Fioretti were on hand Monday to break ground at the new Mile Square Health Center.
The 46,000-square-foot clinic will replace the current facility on Washington Boulevard.
The center should be large enough to treat twice as many people as the current clinic.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year