Mile Square Health Center to open on Chicago's Near West Side
December 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The University of Illinois is building a brand new health clinic on the Near West Side.
Congressman Danny Davis and Alderman Robert Fioretti were on hand Monday to break ground at the new Mile Square Health Center.
The 46,000-square-foot clinic will replace the current facility on Washington Boulevard.
The center should be large enough to treat twice as many people as the current clinic.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained 11 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
9 min ago