Shooting in Chicago's South Shore neighborhood leaves 5 injured
December 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting at a Currency Exchange near 75th and Exchange Avenue in the South Shore neighborhood left several people injured on Monday evening.
Chicago Fire Department officials say five people were shot and transported to area hospitals.
Four of them are in serious to critical condition, and one is in good condition. The victims range in age from 23 to 44.
Witnesses report one of the victims ran inside the Currency Exchange screaming for help.
Police said no one is in custody.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping