Murdered student remembered at Chicago high school
December 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Students at ACE Technical Charter School are raising money to help the family of classmate shot to death last week.
Porshe Foster, 15, was shot in Marquette Park on November 26. She was not the intended target, police say. She was a sophomore at ACE Technical Charter School, where students held a memorial for her on Wednesday. Earlier this week, they held an art fair and donated $500 to her family. Foster was a good volleyball player, known for her spike, and wanted to be an architect.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All