Items from Rita Crundwell's homes hit the auction block
December 5, 2012 (WLS) -- More items belonging to former Dixon Comptroller Rita Crundwell went on the auction block Wednesday evening.
Items from her home in Florida are being sold in an online auction now. Possessions from her Dixon home will go on sale Friday and Saturday.
She admitted to stealing $53 million from the city.
Prosecutors say Crundwell used the money to fund a lavish lifestyle and her horse breeding business.
The government has already raised about $7.4 million from selling Crundwell's horses, motor home and other equipment.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 11 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night 29 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed 20 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- UCP Seguin 1 year after merger
4 min ago
- Earth Day Family Fun: Dirt dessert recipe
7 min ago