Person in custody in Oak Park child abduction attempts
December 6, 2012 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Oak Park police have a person of interest in custody for two attempted child abductions.
They took place just minutes apart Wednesday on South Taylor and the 700 block of Home.
The students involved attend Oak Park-River Forest High School and Brooks Middle School.
The person of interest was taken into custody in River Forest when police saw him driving erratically.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 51 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway 19 min ago
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913 56 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
51 min ago
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
59 min ago