Person in custody in Oak Park child abduction attempts
December 6, 2012 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Oak Park police have a person of interest in custody for two attempted child abductions.
They took place just minutes apart Wednesday on South Taylor and the 700 block of Home.
The students involved attend Oak Park-River Forest High School and Brooks Middle School.
The person of interest was taken into custody in River Forest when police saw him driving erratically.
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage 29 min ago
- South Loop shooting injures 2 5 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy 53 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 27 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 16 min ago
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Dick Evey, former Bears' first-round pick, dies at 72
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
27 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
16 min ago