South Shore Line train station slashing suspect spotted in Indianapolis
December 6, 2012 (EAST CHICAGO, Ind.) (WLS) -- Police say a northwest Indiana man suspected of stabbing a man at an East Chicago train station has been spotted in the Indianapolis area.
Jawaun Dontell Woods is charged in the attack but has not been caught.
A car stolen during the November 26 incident was recovered in Indianapolis.
Investigators say a surveillance camera at a gas station in the area where the car was found captured video of Woods.
Police consider Woods armed and dangerous.The victim was cut on his neck and hands as he was waiting for his wife to arrive on a South Shore Line train.
Police say Woods took the victim's keys, wallet and car and then allegedly went to a Wal-Mart and bought three Lady Gaga CDs with the victim's credit card.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 1 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 19 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 37 min ago
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling 15 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant