CSU dining hall workers strike
December 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- For the first time in Chicago history, some university cafeteria workers are on strike
Dining hall workers at Chicago State University hit the picket lines Thursday morning. Their union filed unfair labor practices against the university's food service provider, Thompson Hospitality.
The company says it might terminate its contract with CSU because of a financial dispute.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 3 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 36 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
3 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance,...
36 min ago