Study: Nail lamps carry minimal risk of skin cancer
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Researchers say a new study refutes claims that nail lamps can cause skin cancer.
The study measured radiation from typical nail lamps and determined they are low risk.
The findings contradict a 2009 report that claimed the devices are as dangerous as tanning beds due to UV exposure.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old