All lanes open on Fullerton Parkway Bridge at Lincoln Park Lagoon
December 7, 2012 (WLS) -- Following months of construction, all lanes on the Fullerton Parkway Bridge opened to traffic on Friday.
The bridge, which was originally built in 1940, had been reduced to one lane in each direction since March.
The trail underpass on the west side of the bridge will open later in December.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 22 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson 36 min ago
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 28 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake