All lanes open on Fullerton Parkway Bridge at Lincoln Park Lagoon
December 7, 2012 (WLS) -- Following months of construction, all lanes on the Fullerton Parkway Bridge opened to traffic on Friday.
The bridge, which was originally built in 1940, had been reduced to one lane in each direction since March.
The trail underpass on the west side of the bridge will open later in December.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 38 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 46 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee 55 min ago
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 57 min ago
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations continue
50 min ago
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
45 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
55 min ago