Fight over old Prentice moves into 2013
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The court fight over the old Prentice Hospital will go on into next year.
Northwestern University wants to knock down the Streeterville building in to make way for a research center. Preservationists are fighting that plan.
On Friday a judge said he'll make a decision January 11th on whether a protection order should be thrown out.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 10 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos