United computer glitch slows down systems
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A computer glitch at United Airlines on Friday had minimal impact.
Computer problems have plagued the airline since March when it switched to a new reservations system. There was another problem again last month.
The airline said it had some intermittent internet issues Friday that caused some systems to slow down. However, it did not impact flights and did not cause any delays or cancellations.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 2 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos