United computer glitch slows down systems
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A computer glitch at United Airlines on Friday had minimal impact.
Computer problems have plagued the airline since March when it switched to a new reservations system. There was another problem again last month.
The airline said it had some intermittent internet issues Friday that caused some systems to slow down. However, it did not impact flights and did not cause any delays or cancellations.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 5 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson 19 min ago
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 11 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake