Man accused of sex assault at Niles tanning salon
December 7, 2012 (NILES, Ill.) -- A convicted sex offender is accused of assaulting a woman at a tanning salon in suburban Niles.
Police say 27-year-old Firas Ayoubi entered the salon shortly after it opened Tuesday and forced a victim a storeroom where he sexually assaulted her.
He was convicted in Kendall County for indecent solicitation of a child.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand