Man accused of sex assault at Niles tanning salon
December 7, 2012 (NILES, Ill.) -- A convicted sex offender is accused of assaulting a woman at a tanning salon in suburban Niles.
Police say 27-year-old Firas Ayoubi entered the salon shortly after it opened Tuesday and forced a victim a storeroom where he sexually assaulted her.
He was convicted in Kendall County for indecent solicitation of a child.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 45 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 26 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
45 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
26 min ago