Fullerton Parkway Bridge reopens to traffic
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All lanes of the Fullerton Parkway Bridge are open to traffic Friday night.
The $12 million construction project began in March. The heavily traveled bridge has been around since 1940 and had to be rebuilt.
Landscaping and other final touches on the project will be completed by spring of next year.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 26 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
2 min ago