Fullerton Parkway Bridge reopens to traffic
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All lanes of the Fullerton Parkway Bridge are open to traffic Friday night.
The $12 million construction project began in March. The heavily traveled bridge has been around since 1940 and had to be rebuilt.
Landscaping and other final touches on the project will be completed by spring of next year.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side 25 min ago
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation 56 min ago
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault 23 min ago
- Toy Parade gathers gifts for children in need 26 min ago
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- United Airlines takes Starlight kids on trip to North Pole 58 min ago
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area