Chinatown hosts anniversary celebration
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chinese American Service League hosted a big event in Chicago on Friday night, the 100th anniversary Chinatown Dinner Benefit Celebration.
The fun included a fashion show and a traditional lion dance.
Several politicians and some familiar faces from ABC 7 News and Windy City Live were on hand.
The Chinese American Service League is the Midwest's largest social service agency of its type.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 48 min ago
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released 56 min ago
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 13 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog 25 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos