Chinatown hosts anniversary celebration
December 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chinese American Service League hosted a big event in Chicago on Friday night, the 100th anniversary Chinatown Dinner Benefit Celebration.
The fun included a fashion show and a traditional lion dance.
Several politicians and some familiar faces from ABC 7 News and Windy City Live were on hand.
The Chinese American Service League is the Midwest's largest social service agency of its type.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos