Pedestrian dies in Southwest Side hit-and-run
December 8, 2012 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating a deadly hit and run in the Little Village neighborhood.
It happened in the 3100 block of South Pulaski Road just before 4 a.m. Saturday morning.
The victim is identified as 18-year-old David Perez.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 24 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day... 30 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD