Pedestrian dies in Southwest Side hit-and-run
December 8, 2012 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating a deadly hit and run in the Little Village neighborhood.
It happened in the 3100 block of South Pulaski Road just before 4 a.m. Saturday morning.
The victim is identified as 18-year-old David Perez.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood 19 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 10 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines 57 min ago
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids 51 min ago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos