Police: Evanston shooting appears to be retaliation
December 8, 2012 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Evanston man was critically injured in a shooting Saturday morning and police say it appears to be retaliation for the killing of 19-year old Justin Murray.
Saturday's shooting happened in the 1900 block of Howard Street along the Evanston-Chicago border.
Police say the victim was shot as he got out of car. They think he was specifically targeted by two people.
Investigators have not made any arrests.
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- 24 sets of twins break record in Wilmette 5th grade
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos