Funeral held for slain teen in Evanston
December 8, 2012 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The funeral was held Saturday for Justin Murray, the 19-year-old who was killed in Evanston on November 29, shortly after returning home from a three-month stay in California.
Police said at the time of the shooting that it did not appear to be random, but Murray was with several other people and investigators don't know if he was the intended target.
Police have not made any arrests.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 47 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 8 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs 51 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 11 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 39 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 9 min ago