Funeral held for slain teen in Evanston
December 8, 2012 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The funeral was held Saturday for Justin Murray, the 19-year-old who was killed in Evanston on November 29, shortly after returning home from a three-month stay in California.
Police said at the time of the shooting that it did not appear to be random, but Murray was with several other people and investigators don't know if he was the intended target.
Police have not made any arrests.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos