Crundwell property auction nets over $275K
December 8, 2012 (DIXON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The online auction for the property of convicted Dixon, Illinois comptroller Rita Crundwell has brought in more than $275,000.
The Illinois portion of the bidding, which was set up by the U.S. Marshal Service closed on Saturday night.
Final proceeds from the Illinois items brought $180,000. The rest came from items auctioned off in Florida. The proceeds all go back to the city of Dixon.
Crundwell was convicted of stealing $53 million from the town. She will be sentenced in February.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 20 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby 38 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 35 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs 46 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice 5 min ago
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts 15 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to...
35 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
20 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim...
5 min ago