Crundwell property auction nets over $275K
December 8, 2012 (DIXON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The online auction for the property of convicted Dixon, Illinois comptroller Rita Crundwell has brought in more than $275,000.
The Illinois portion of the bidding, which was set up by the U.S. Marshal Service closed on Saturday night.
Final proceeds from the Illinois items brought $180,000. The rest came from items auctioned off in Florida. The proceeds all go back to the city of Dixon.
Crundwell was convicted of stealing $53 million from the town. She will be sentenced in February.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77