Vanecko back in Chicago for Monday arraignment
December 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The nephew of former Mayor Daley is expected to make his first court appearance Monday after being charged with involuntary manslaughter.
In 2004 on Rush Street, a group that included Vanecko got into a quarrel with 21-year-old David Koschman.
He was knocked down, hit his head and died 11 days later.
Vanecko faces a possible five years in jail.
There's no statute of limitations on involuntary manslaughter.
local, evelyn holmes
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds