Child patients brought holiday cheer
december 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Little ones stuck in the hospital over the holidays were invited to this special party.
The world's largest Ronald McDonald House near the Lurie Children's Hospital hosted a festive celebration Sunday afternoon.
Ronald McDonald himself spent time greeting the children.
There was also plenty of music, entertainment and treats.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 48 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 24 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 17 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014 58 min ago
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
22 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos