Child patients brought holiday cheer
december 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Little ones stuck in the hospital over the holidays were invited to this special party.
The world's largest Ronald McDonald House near the Lurie Children's Hospital hosted a festive celebration Sunday afternoon.
Ronald McDonald himself spent time greeting the children.
There was also plenty of music, entertainment and treats.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life 9 min ago
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security