Child patients brought holiday cheer
december 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Little ones stuck in the hospital over the holidays were invited to this special party.
The world's largest Ronald McDonald House near the Lurie Children's Hospital hosted a festive celebration Sunday afternoon.
Ronald McDonald himself spent time greeting the children.
There was also plenty of music, entertainment and treats.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen
- Ice jams on Rock River force evacuations
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday 58 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 'Louder Than A Bomb' Poetry Slam 4 min ago
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt... 16 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day Family Party
39 min ago