Man charged in April deadly shooting
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 24-year-old Chicago man is facing charges for allegedly murdering another man earlier in the year.
Keith Joshawn Anthony Jr. is facing one count of first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Jaleen Armstrong in April 2012.
The shooting happened in the 8100-block of South Cottage Grove.
Another man is already in custody and charged in the case.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 34 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 41 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 52 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 50 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
31 min ago
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of...
34 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
41 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane had Iranian asylum...
37 min ago