Humboldt Park shooting leaves 1 teen dead, another wounded
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One teenager was killed and another was wounded Sunday night in a shooting in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood.
It happened in the 1100-block of North Harding.
Sixteen-year old Jeffrey Stewart was shot in the chest. He died at Stroger Hospital.
A 15-year-old boy was shot in the finger and is in good condition.
Police have not released a motive in the shooting, and so far, they have made no arrests.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 17 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 15 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
41 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 11, 2014
11 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
15 min ago
- Coast Guard cutter Mobile Bay goes to work...
4 min ago