Humboldt Park shooting leaves 1 teen dead, another wounded
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One teenager was killed and another was wounded Sunday night in a shooting in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood.
It happened in the 1100-block of North Harding.
Sixteen-year old Jeffrey Stewart was shot in the chest. He died at Stroger Hospital.
A 15-year-old boy was shot in the finger and is in good condition.
Police have not released a motive in the shooting, and so far, they have made no arrests.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 56 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 55 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos