Irene Hughes, psychic who predicted Kennedy assassinations, dead at 92
December 10, 2012 (BEECHER, Ill.) (WLS) -- A psychic who gained national TV fame in the 1970s and 80s, including appearances on Channel 7, has died.
Irene Hughes died early Friday morning at the age of 92 at a retirement care center in Beecher.
Hughes' most famous predictions included the deaths of both President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert.
Hughes also assisted police in 2,000 murder investigations.
Plans for a private funeral are pending.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney