Irene Hughes, psychic who predicted Kennedy assassinations, dead at 92
December 10, 2012 (BEECHER, Ill.) (WLS) -- A psychic who gained national TV fame in the 1970s and 80s, including appearances on Channel 7, has died.
Irene Hughes died early Friday morning at the age of 92 at a retirement care center in Beecher.
Hughes' most famous predictions included the deaths of both President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert.
Hughes also assisted police in 2,000 murder investigations.
Plans for a private funeral are pending.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds