Church offers reward for information on theft
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Greater St. John Bible Church is offering a $500 reward for information on a thief who stole wiring from the building on Wednesday.
The church, located at 1256 N. Waller Avenue in Chicago, was left without internet, phone or fax service for nearly a week after the theft occurred.
Witnesses saw a man cutting phone wires behind the church that morning.
Police have not released information on a suspect.
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney 53 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- 24 sets of twins break record in Wilmette 5th grade
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos