Church offers reward for information on theft
December 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Greater St. John Bible Church is offering a $500 reward for information on a thief who stole wiring from the building on Wednesday.
The church, located at 1256 N. Waller Avenue in Chicago, was left without internet, phone or fax service for nearly a week after the theft occurred.
Witnesses saw a man cutting phone wires behind the church that morning.
Police have not released information on a suspect.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian store allegedly burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
45 min ago
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos